Wednesday, May 29, 2024

I'll Be Wearing This Comfy and Sexy Swimsuit That Doubles as a Bodysuit All Summer - InStyle

I used to be the girl who left nothing to the imagination when it came to swimwear; I’m talking thong bikini bottoms and barely-there tops. But as I’ve gotten older, I’ve learned that showing more isn’t the only way to be sexy, which is why I’ve started opting for one-piece swimsuits that enhance my figure without being too revealing. (Not having to constantly readjust out of fear of flashing, is a plus, too.) The newest swimsuit I’ve added to my collection? Gooseberry’s So Chic One-Piece Swimsuit

I grabbed the sculpting one-piece bathing suit for my upcoming vacation to Puerto Rico for several reasons: It has full coverage with a touch of cleavage, and can double as a bodysuit. After trying it on, I can totally see why Jennifer Lopez, Sydney Sweeny, and Blake Lively are fans of the brand. The So Chic One-Piece Swimsuit comes in 15 colors, including black, red, pink, blue, green, white, and purple, and sizes XS through XL. It features a plunging neckline, high-cut leg holes, medium bum coverage, and a low-cut back with adjustable shoulder straps. Plus, it’s double-lined, so it's not see-through, even in lighter shades or when wet.

Gooseberry So Chic One-Piece Swimsuit 

Gooseberry Intimates

What I love most about this swimsuit is its comfort and practicality. I took it out for a test drive at my local pool and could dive, swim, and run effortlessly without worrying about slippage—plus, no more wedgies. My chest felt secure and covered with the thick, compression-like material coming in and out of the water, even with the plunging neckline. The straps are adjustable and can be customized to the amount of support you prefer, and they're durable even though they’re slim. It offers a shapewear-like feel around the midsection, which sculpts and smooths my stomach, giving me a flattering shape. 

The sexy one-piece also gives adequate bum coverage while still being a bit cheeky in a tasteful way. But my favorite component of this swimsuit is how easily it can be styled as a bodysuit top. I’ve styled it with denim shorts, breezy maxi skirts, and linen pants; you couldn’t tell it was a swimsuit. I recommend hand-washing and hang-drying to keep the vibrant color from fading and distorting the shape and elasticity of the swimsuit.

Shop for more colors of Gooseberry’s So Chic One-Piece Swimsuit, below.

Gooseberry Intimates

Gooseberry Intimates

Gooseberry Intimates

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/LxoWHs2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On - BuzzFeed

[unable to retrieve full-text content] 35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On    BuzzFeed from "sexy" ...