Monday, January 15, 2024

I'm a sexy farmer making six figures milking cows in a bikini — haters say I have no self-respect - New York Post

She’s milking it.

A frisky farmer is making a fortune on OnlyFans filming herself milking cows, driving tractors and cleaning out dirty barns while wearing a bikini.

Brittney Woods, 29, says she now earns triple what she did while working as a full-time, fully-clothed farmer.

“I can now make my hours work to suit myself,” the New Zealander told Caters, proving that she isn’t “sheepish” about her six-figure salary.

“I got a lot of hate from women as they said that I wouldn’t wear what I wear working on a farm — but all of that attention helped everything push further,” she added.

Woods dropped out of university almost a decade ago and one day hopes to buy her own farm.

“I finished high school and went to university and studied business and marketing, but after two years I lost interest and followed my passion for farming instead,” she explained.

Yee-haw: Brittney Woods, 29, says she now earns triple what she did while working as a full-time, fully-clothed farmer. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS
“I can now make my hours work to suit myself,” the New Zealander told Caters, proving that she isn’t “sheepish” about her six-figure salary. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS
Much of the hate comes from female strangers, with the stunner saying fellow farmers have never had an issue with her online antics. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS

Three years ago, Woods decided to start an OnlyFans account after hearing about the insane sums of money content creators were making on the site.

The beauty decided to take off her usual farming attire and perform her barnyard tasks in skimpy ensembles.

“It was quite slow for the first year,” the Kiwi claimed, saying she persisted in order to build up a following over time.

“The last two years I’ve worked hard on it and don’t really care what other people think anymore, but I do get hate all of the time for it,” she admitted. “I’ve been told I have no self-respect and just another ran-through model, but it doesn’t really bother me with people that don’t know me have to say.”

Three years ago, Woods decided to start an OnlyFans account after hearing about the insane sums of money content creators were making on the site. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS
Woods says female strangers are the ones who give her the most hate. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS

Much of the hate comes from female strangers, with the stunner saying fellow farmers have never had an issue with her online antics.

“It’s definitely a male-dominated industry. In all the farms I’ve been on, I’ve usually been the only female working there,” Woods declared. “People comment that they couldn’t work with me as I’m too glamorous and they wouldn’t be able to focus properly. But it’s not like that as I work with men all of the time and they’re very respectful.”

So, buoyed by the support of her male co-workers, Woods has no plans to put her clothes back on just yet.

Woods has no plans to put her clothes back on just yet. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS
The ambitious Kiwi dreams of one day buying her own farm. @itsthatkiwigirl / CATERS NEWS

“I have considered a few times to stop doing OnlyFans and to go back to full-time farming,” she said.

“But I have a few goals, financial goals, that I want to achieve first and I wouldn’t be able to do that from just working on a farm.”

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/dJ27X61
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fans Call Demi Moore ‘Blessed’ as She Stuns in ‘Unquestionably Sexy’ Glittery Dress - Parade Magazine

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Fans Call Demi Moore ‘Blessed’ as She Stuns in ‘Unquestionably Sexy’ Glittery Dress    Parade Magazi...