Sunday, June 4, 2023

'I travel the world selling sexy pics – lads love seeing me outside the bedroom' - Daily Star

A woman travels the world and flogs hairy nudes along the way – as men like seeing her in places besides the bedroom.

Cherry The Mistress, 20, opened up about what it's like to work in the adult industry while flaunting her pubic hair.

She said the decision not to shave "just happened one day" – and it's totally changed her life.

READ MORE: 'I'm called fat every day – but it won't stop me flaunting 44H boobs in sexy outfits'

After living on food stamps, Cherry worked in a coffee shop before packing in her job to become an OnlyFans creator.

Earlier this year, she celebrated making her first $500,000 (around £400,000) by flogging the racy pics..

The saucy star, who boasts more than 85,000 followers on Twitter, has been working to produce OnlyFans content for around two years.

Cherry The Mistress, 20, said her saucy career has earned her enough money to travel
She describes herself as a "no shave babe" and embraces her pubic hair

Since she kicked off her sexy career it's gone from strength-to-strength – and it's the reason she's now able to travel the world.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Star, Cherry said her new lifestyle is 100% funded by her new career.

She said: "If I wasn’t successful at online sex work, I would not be able to afford traveling at all.

"Like – if I was working my 9-5 coffee shop gig and still going to college – I could never travel.

"It would just not be possible since I had to pay bills and go to school but, with doing OnlyFans and being my own boss, it is possible!"

Cherry The Mistress, 20, said her saucy career has earned her enough money to travel
Cherry wouldn't be able to afford her lifestyle if she hadn't moved into sex work

She continued: "My subscribers love seeing me explore new places – probably because they get to see different backgrounds in my content instead of just my bedroom.

"So far I’ve just been to different places in Mexico, but in the future I would like to go to a lot more countries!"

She started working in the adult industry after moving out of her mother's house when she was starting college – and her presence on the site has since grown bigger and bigger.

Dubbing herself a "no shave babe" she works to produce hairy content, which basically means she doesn't shave her private parts.

She said it's "crazy" how much money some people do rake in – even though it's not often you see someone who takes home thousands each month.

Cherry The Mistress, 20, said her saucy career has earned her enough money to travel
She admitted she can receive negative comments from trolls online

There have been periods when Cherry has compared herself to people who make eye-watering amounts of money but – over time – she realised it's "not a healthy thing to do".

The nature of her work can also attract negative comments from trolls, as people can react to Cherry's pubic hair being on show.

But, even though people can say hurtful things, she loves her work and the confidence it brings her.

Cherry added: "To my critics, I’m sorry if you are lacking something in your life - love, happiness, purpose etc - that you feel the need to reflect negativity onto others.

"There’s this quote that goes, 'We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are' by Rabbi Shemuel ben Nachmani."

READ NEXT:

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/X8bvkNy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bella Hadid Posts Sexy Instagram Photos at Victoria Secret Show - TMZ

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Bella Hadid Posts Sexy Instagram Photos at Victoria Secret Show    TMZ from "sexy" - Goo...