Friday, June 30, 2023

25 Sexy Intimates That Are Actually Comfortable - BuzzFeed

Promising review: "OMG. I try not to say 'OMG' often as I find it pretty annoying, but this piece of lingerie is truly OMG-worthy. I bought it because one of my friends swears by one-piece style lingerie, and it was cheap. It looks tight, doesn't look like it would have much breast support (kinda important with DDDs), and I am super, super self-conscious. However, I tried this on and immediately loved it. Without a bra, my breasts were held in a position that really accentuated their volume and cleavage. The middle band was tight enough to show off my waistline, but overall, the entire piece is loose enough to be super comfortable. This piece makes me feel confident, comfortable, and sexy as hell. And yes, my boyfriend loves it, too." —Kindle Customer

Get it from Amazon for $13.59+ (available in sizes S–4XL and six colors).

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/5VfaTbX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On - BuzzFeed

[unable to retrieve full-text content] 35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On    BuzzFeed from "sexy" ...