Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Shehnaaz Gill dismisses Palak Tiwari’s ‘girls should be covered on Salman Khan’s sets’ remark: ‘I wore a very sexy dress’ - The Indian Express

Actor Shehnaaz Gill, who is currently promoting her upcoming film Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan, has clarified co-star Palak Tiwari’s remark about women not allowed to wear low neckline dresses on Salman Khan’s sets.

While interacting with the media in Mumbai, Shehnaaz was asked about Palak’s revelation. Shehnaaz, who dismissed the claims, said, “ Nothing like that, I wore a very sexy dress during the promotion. Salman sir keeps motivating me and saying that you will grow in your career.”

The actor was all praise for Salman and said, “He is the same in reality as he is seen on the stage of Bigg Boss. I can’t see any difference in him. He gives good advice to others and motivates them. He corrected me and asked me to concentrate on my work. I am doing the same and learning Hindi.”

Earlier, in an interview with Siddharth Kannan, Palak had said, “When I was AD-ing with Salman sir on Antim, Salman sir had a rule: ‘every girl on my set, the neckline should be here, all the girls should be covered, like good proper girls’.”

However, Palak later clarified that her statement was misunderstood. She issued a clarification and said, “It’s really been misunderstood. All I wanted to say is that I have put certain guidelines for myself as to how to dress around people who are way senior to me, who have I pretty much grown up idolizing. Salman sir is of course one of them.”

Helmed by Farhad Samji, Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan will hit the theatres on April 21. The film also stars Pooja Hegde, Jassie Gill, Raghav Juyal, and Siddharth Nigam among others.

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/37aqfrN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bella Hadid Posts Sexy Instagram Photos at Victoria Secret Show - TMZ

[unable to retrieve full-text content] Bella Hadid Posts Sexy Instagram Photos at Victoria Secret Show    TMZ from "sexy" - Goo...