Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sexiest Things About Men, According to Madonna, Cher and More - Cosmopolitan

Barbara Walters

“Humor seems a winning trait. I think of Henry Kissinger. I liked him from the day we met for his warmth and self-depracating humor. In that first interview, I asked how it felt for an ex-professor to suddenly be thought of as a swinger. I loved his answer. ‘It’s wonderful,’ he said. ‘Now when I bore people, they think it’s their fault.’ Then there was an interview I did with Clint Eastwood where he was very funny and very smart. When I was asking him personal questions, he started to turn the tables and flirt, and I got all flustered. I remember thinking about him and being aware, as I’m not in most interviews, that he has such a flat stomach and such a tight rear end and, gee, isn’t he attractive? And he was just an attractive, appealing man.”

Adblock test (Why?)



from "sexy" - Google News https://ift.tt/z9aH8ES
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On - BuzzFeed

[unable to retrieve full-text content] 35 Inexpensive Non-Sexy Items Reviewers Are Totally Crushing On    BuzzFeed from "sexy" ...